I can't remember a day where we've had such action-packed fun in such a short period of time! Laura and I went to Green Meadows Farm today with 5 other Mommy friends and their kiddos. Before naptime, we had managed to catch a duck, catch a chicken, hold a baby chicken and baby duck, ride a train, take a hayride, ride a pony, pick out a pumpkin in a pumpkin patch, and see tons of other animals! Laura even wore her special farm shirt and got to see EVERYTHING on it...even the dog and the tractor :)
Here she is having the time of her life on the hayride!
A true Texan on her tractor.
Laura poses as a pig :)
Laura got to pick out her very own pumpkin! This was the last stop of the day so Laura is really more interested in her raisens at this point...but Mommy picks out a good one :)
I even manage to catch my very own duck to pet!
We get to hold a baby duck too :)
Laura goes on her first pony ride! She says "wee" and "neigh" the whole time :)
Laura is REALLY milking a cow (with a little help, of course)!
She even gets to pet a turkey!
Such a soft, white sheep :)
1 comment:
I LOVE it!! So many great pictures from that day and she looks totally stoked in all of them - even eating raisins you can see she's focused. :)
Post a Comment