Both my girls smiled big for the camera this week :) We got to see sweet Emily Jo this morning via ultrasound! It was technically a medically oriented one (they were checking the location of my placenta...which is in a great position now!) but the tech threw in a few 4-D pics for us :) Emily was measuring right on target. Her due date, according to the ultrasound, is still exactly August 26th. She had a heart rate of 148 beats/min. and already weighs 2 lbs, 10 oz.!
It was crazy to see Emily's sweet face. In 30 seconds, she already was posing better than Laura's 4-D ultrasound, where we tried for 1.5 hours to get her in the right position! I think she has my face...plus, she has no hair that we could see (like we did with Laura)...so, she just might be bald and blonde just like me too! Whatever the hair color, we can't wait to see God's perfect creation soon!
Here she is rubbing her eye...the morning is her "nap time"...so, I think we woke her up with all the pressure on my belly :)
Since her room will be pink by the end of the week and her name is already plastered everywhere, it's good to know she's still a girl :)
Side profile.
Her foot almost takes up the whole screen now!
I had another coupon, so I took Laura to Sears to get more photos. My favorite part about these photos is that she's wearing the very first dress I ever sewed for her...but now, it's a shirt! I love this picture. It's not her biggest smile...but she looks like such an angel here.
Tummy time!
Another sweet angelic pose :)







No comments:
Post a Comment