I can't believe that 2 months has already passed us by since our sweet Emily made her debut into our family! She has begun to really "coo" and talk "baby talk" to us and is full of smiles now. Emily is growing well and is going to be TALL! She's in 90th % for height and 92nd % for weight, measuring in at 13 pounds, 1 ounce! Plus, she grew a whole inch in just one month!
Here's her sweet little grin on her 2 month birthday.
So excited...I finally captured that precious smile!
I love this photo...Laura was at the "photo shoot" the whole time making Emily smile. Here she is stroking Emily's hair. You will note that Emily's eyes are just fixated on her big sister...she's certainly enamored with her!
We also went to a pumpkin patch today! This is our first family photo since the hospital :)
Laura found the cutest pumpkin in the patch and decided to bring her home :)
Emily is not so sure of Mommy and Daddy's idea of "fun"...






No comments:
Post a Comment