Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am Blessed

As a parent, not every day is an easy day. But, every day is a BLESSED day! I am so grateful for my two sweet, loving daughters...and, of course, my wonderful husband too :) I took the girls to Picture People today and had the best time seeing their smiles just light up for the camera.

Here's my favorite "sister photo."


Emily is just 2 days shy of being 5 months old! I took the same photo (in the same outfit) of Laura at the exact same age. It's still my favorite one of Laura and now I have my new favorite picture of Emily :) That precious face just takes my breath away.


Here's Laura's identical photo at 2 days shy of 5 months. The girls are so different from one another and yet both are such a clear blend of Jeff and I. I love it!


Yesterday, Laura was playing dress-up in her "beautiful gown" and told me that Emily wanted to be a princess too. Emily happily obliged...which made Laura one thrilled princess!


Laura is thanking her sister for playing along! I can't wait for all the sweet moments the girls will have together in the future!

No comments: