I'm not really sure where time has gone but it seems it is moving at lightning speed here at the Westover household! Laura is 3 years old and Emily is 7 months. Recently, they have learned more new and exciting things that I can count! Laura is learning how to ride a bike, put together letters into words, swim, and draw her letters/shapes. Emily has learned to wave, crawl, say "mama" and "dada" in the proper context and got her very first tooth...all in a 2 week span!
Laura also very much enjoyed her first experience this year at dyeing Easter eggs!

We also converted her toddler bed into her big girl full-sized bed! She has so much room now and I love her new comforter and curtains that I found to go with it :)


Laura is also taking private swim lessons at the RDV sportsplex. I am so proud of her. After only 3 lessons, she is already going underwater to get diving rings and even jumping off the edge to swim to me! As a reward for being so brave, I made her a custom Ariel outfit and put it in her room to surprise her in the morning.
It was like Christmas and her birthday all rolled into one! She literally gasped for air when she discovered it. She was sooo excited! I was pretty proud of myself too...it's the first project that I made completely from scratch...absolutely no pattern at all!

As I mentioned earlier, Emily got her very first tooth this week! She has it in this photo...but I've got to get at just the right angle to capture it. Haven't quite gotten that photo yet...but, she's still pretty adorable here so I had to post it :)

I've still got to work on getting a video of Emily crawling and one of her talking. For now, you can see her waving at her "Cha-Chow."


No comments:
Post a Comment