Sunday, March 17, 2013

EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!

So, we've only had our annual passes for a few weeks and I already think they're the best thing ever!  I just love that we're creating wonderful family memories, just like the ones I had as a child. And better yet, there's no pressure to stay all day. We can just go for a few hours and come home after getting some much needed hugs from some very important friends. We planned to spend just a few hours this Saturday at the Flower and Garden Festival but ended up staying ALL day, from park open to close, because we were having such a great time!  Here's just a few of the 100+ photos that I took that day!  I especially love the first one with my sweet precious girls and Daisy Duck, all "pretty in pink!"
















1 comment:

Stacy Harris said...

Great pictures, sounds like a fun time!