Friday, November 1, 2013

Baby #3!

We were so blessed to be able to see baby #3 on the ultrasound today! We are pleased to announce that the baby is perfectly healthy and growing right on track!  I can hardly believe that God is literally knitting the most amazing miracle inside my belly as we speak!  We will share the gender after Thanksgiving, once when we have shared the news in person with family. Until then, here's some pictures of our newest little blessing!

We even got a 3-D ultrasound. It's amazing that they can get this much detail at 18 weeks gestation! I think the baby looks a lot like me as an infant :)

Here's a side-profile.

Here's an arm and a hand. The thumb is hiding in this picture...but don't worry...I checked and it's there :)

This is another super cool side-profile. Baby is actually opening it's mouth and you can see the tongue inside. I've never been able to see the tongue on any of my children's ultrasounds before...cool!

The foot...with all 5 toes!

Here's another 3-D ultrasound. So precious :)


1 comment: