Monday, April 7, 2014

A Few More Pictures...

I just can't help but be completely enamored with my sweet Joshua.  I am excited to show our birth announcements :) Sorry folks...I only have enough for immediate family members but I'm so glad for this digital era where I can still share them with the world on-line :)



I also had fun this weekend taking a baseball-themed picture to go with his baseball onesie.

And, most importantly, I captured an aviator photo to go in his airplane-themed room :)  He's all tucked in his Papa Joe's jacket...precious!

Majo and Papa Joe came over for a visit this weekend too!





Joshua just had his "5 day check-up" today. He's doing great. He's already measuring at his birth weight (He weighed in at 6 lbs 4.5 oz), which the doctor says normally takes 2 weeks!  So, he's eating well!  He also measured 20 inches long at the doctor's office.  

2 comments:

Laura Sherwood said...

GREAT PICTURES Sarah! You are quite the photographer!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!