6 years ago, my precious Laura Jo made me a mommy for the first time. It's funny looking back...my life was "full" at the time. I had two dream jobs, one as a princess and another as a teacher. Both were wonderfully fulfilling and kept me busy! I had a terrific husband, whom I got to enjoy many wonderful bike rides on the trail with and date-nights with. But, as soon as Laura came, my life became "FULL" with a whole new meaning. Like overflowing, bountiful, amazingly FULL! And over the 6 years, she has become so much of who I am and yet is her own strong, confident, amazing self. She is smart, sweet, thoughtful, crafty and more amazing that I could have ever imagined in my pre-child days.
We had a wonderful time celebrating my sweet girl at the strawberry patch. We invited family, friends, and her entire class. To our delight and amazement, 100% of her classmates (along with their families) came, making for a party with over 70 guests! It made me realize what a wonderful community we have surrounding our family and how blessed we are to have such great friends. It was a fun day had by all!
Jeff also had the pleasure of taking Laura to the Father-Daughter dance at Northland. She's only 6 years old and she already takes my breath away. She looked just like a princess ready for the ball!
Laura Jo, I love you more than you could ever know! Happy 6th birthday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment