Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day- Family Photo Shoot and Laura's Violin Recital

What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I got exactly what I wanted...time with my loved ones, relaxing by the pool and eating hamburgers.  Jeff and I even managed to squeeze in a date-night while the kids got to stay at "Camp Majo."  Plus, I got an awesome photo shoot with my family (a few weeks earlier) that was loads of fun in Winter Park.  Laura also had her violin recital the day before Mother's day and filled my heart with beautiful music.  

Here's some pics from our photo shoot...










Mother's Day isn't complete without a picture of me and my momma :)  I sure do LOVE her!

And here's Laura at her recital. She played a violin duet with her teacher and then played two additional duets with her teacher on the piano.

such concentration...

I love her look of satisfaction as she finishes her piece :)

She takes a bow...

sweet sisters

Please click here to watch Laura's violin recital.  I am so proud of her.  She is reading sheet music by herself and was so brave to perform in front of a packed room with grace and ease!  Way to go Laura!


1 comment:

Stacy Harris said...

Awesome pictures and beautiful violin performance. Go Laura! I love the last picture - Emily looks so grown up. :)