Laura Jo will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and so much has happened! First of all, she went to her doctor appointment today for her check-up. She already weighs 8 pounds, 5 ounces...wow! My baby girl is growing up so fast! Like her last appointment, she was amazing at the doctor's office...no cries during the exam or anything!
At the 2 week mark, we were given clearance to take her out on the trail. Below, you can see a picture of Laura and I on the trail, about to pass through the underground tunnel (it runs under 434). Workers have been constructing this tunnel for over a year...and they finally finished the tunnel on the week of Laura's birth! What perfect timing! Yesterday, I even made it on my first bike ride in 9 months...boy did I miss bike riding...what fun!
I have been trying since Laura was 9 days old to put a video of Laura in her playgym on this site. However, I've had technical difficulties and can't get it to accept the file. Laura is amazingly alert and already loves to play with her toys. If you could look at the picture below, imagine me saying "Laura, do you know where Mr. Turtle Is"...then, imagine Laura making eye contact with the turtle and hitting it with her hand! It's pretty amazing...pictures don't really do it justice...but, it'll have to do for now.
Laura is already following in her Mommy's footsteps...she loves wearing her Disney princess dress. You can see her doing her "Sleeping Beauty" impression below :)
We thought we could use some family photos. Enjoy the series of photos. The outdoor photos are taken in front of our tabebuia tree...it only blooms 1 month out of the year and bloomed just in time to welcome Laura Jo into the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment