Tuesday, March 17, 2009

things are coming along...

Things are coming along in the Westover household!  Thanks to Mom's good eye, we found some great couch covers for our couches in the living room.  This was a very good thing since there were giant rips exposing the stuffing in several areas on both couches.  I love the history of these couches.  The very first family photo with my parents and I (as a newborn) was on this couch.  Now, it lives on...just with a different cover :)  

Here's the "before."


Here's the "after!"  Much better, huh?  Sorry, I forgot to zoom in on the rips in the couch...then, you would truly appreciate the transformation!


Jeff has also made lots of progress on our garden. He's building a raised garden on the side of our yard.  It's only about half way built...but, I'm so proud of him that I thought I would post it early!  


Jeff gotthis puppy from a neighbor who was going to throw it out!  It's AMAZING and it the perfect potting station!


Well, I couldn't post all these pictures and not include my favorite photo subject of all...Ms. Laura Jo.  Here she is in her adorable new Easter dress.  I know it's not Easter yet but I couldn't wait.  Enjoy her little photo session :)




No comments: