Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Generations Together and Spring Time Photos

My goodness. With each passing day, I love this sweet child of mine more and more.  This past week was particularly special, as she was visited by her great-grandmother (Memom) and her great Aunt...they came all the way from Texas!  Her Memom sang her a special song that has been sung to every child, grandchild, and great grandchild of hers.  Laura loved it!  Here we are, all 4 generations of us!  



We also had fun celebrating spring time.  It's nearly Easter which means that the red amaryllis flowers are in bloom.  Laura decided to stop and smell the flowers and got these photos below...

This one, in particular, is my favorite.  Laura is just like her Momma...what's the first thing she does when handed a lily?  She puts it right in her face to smell it!  Unfortunately, just like her Mom, Laura forgot that Amaryllis pollen gets everywhere and smeared it all over her face. I remember Jeff coming home one day being scared that something had happened to me and that I was bleeding profusly...nope, it turns out that I had just smelled the lilies he gave me which had a reddish colored pollen...ha! 





Here is Laura showing off her "Laura Jo" dress to Memom and Glenda, the makers of the dress.


This photo was taken a few weeks ago. I just love it.  Jeff is such an amazing father. I fall in love with him all over again each time I see him with our daughter.  If you look closely, you can see the grin on Laura's face...she is one happy camper!


1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

SUCH a cutie - I love these pictures. :)