Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cute as a Button

Our little angel got her first professional pictures taken today at 9 weeks and 1 day old.  She was a pro!  I have attached my two favorites :)  I was so surprised these turned out...as she usually pouts on her tummy.  There was a clear wall where people in the mall could see the photographer at work...we had quite the audience "oohing and ahhing" over her...it was pretty fun to see her get all of that attention :)

Laura also got lots of attention from her Mommy and Daddy last night after she ROLLED OVER for the first time!  Out of nowhere, as we're trying to get her to fall asleep, she randomly rolled over from her back to her tummy! Wow!  She amazes me every day!  

Laura also got her first shots on Monday.  I did a lot of crying with her...it was tough...she actually produced tears for the first time.  She also didn't take too well to the oral rotavirus vaccine...it ended up all over her and the table instead of her tummy...oh well.  She'll get more of that vaccine next time.  Fortunately, once the shots were over, she slept a lot and recovered quickly.   She weighed in at 11 pounds and 1 ounce and measured 23 3/4 inches...that's the 95th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight...so, she's tall and skinny!  I call her my "super model baby." Enjoy some pictures of her showing off her cuteness :)


No comments: