Today was a big today for us...it was Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day...the day where you dress up as a cow and get free food! This was the BEST year ever! Laura Jo made our herd truly complete this year and we even got some of my "new Mommy friends" and their little mini moos to join in on the fun! We got our picture taken for the "best herd" contest...I think it'll be at least a day before we hear if we won...I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, enjoy the pics!
Here's Laura being introduced to the chicken minis after we earned our free breakfast. I love her face...it says to me "Are you serious? First, rice cereal...now this?!?"
Can you find the cutest cow in this picture?
Here's our happy herd. Thanks to Jessica, Allison, Kathleen, Isaiah, and Elizabeth for joining in on the excitement. It was an "udder delight!" :)
Here's our new and improved family cow photo featuring the cutest and most adorable herd member yet!
Laura meets the REAL Chick-fil-A cow for the first time! I think they're already the best of friends :)

1 comment:
These pictures make my day. Ah-mazing!!!! Laura Jo is the cutest little mini moo I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment