Well, it's official...Laura Jo's first word is "Daddy!" As Jeff was walking away, Laura let out a loud, clear-as-day "Daddy." Jeff turned around and we both looked at each other with a huge grin on our faces! Of course, we're pretty sure that Laura can't associate "Daddy" with Jeff's face quite yet but she sure knows how to say it! In fact, after we gave her so much positive feedback, she continued saying "da-da-da-da" all night long. And when she woke up this morning, she just kept on going!
She also went to the doctor today and is right on track for everything :) She weighs 16 pounds, 7 ounces (which is the 60th percentile) and is 27 1/2 inches long (which is the 95th percentile). She took her shots like a pro...hardly any crying and is now taking a nice, long nap. I am so in love with my baby girl. I enjoyed showing her off in the doctor's office today :)
1 comment:
OHMIGOODNESS!! I can't believe she's already talking and I love that once she started she didn't stop saying Da-da. :D
Post a Comment