Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My avid reader and Laura's new dress


Sewing Laura's first shirt was so fun that I wanted to do it again! So, this time, I made a dress :) I went a little more "advanced" with this one and added a custom white trim at the bottom and a zipper in the back! Does my baby look sophisticated or what?!


As if the zipper wasn't awesome enough on its own, I managed to find it in a light pink color :)


As you can see from the previous photo, Laura just LOVES reading. About three times a day, every day, she tears down the books from the shelf and "reads" them one-by-one by turning each page and opening each peekaboo flap! The mess she leaves behind always makes me laugh. Enjoy the pictures and the fact that this mess is NOT in your house...ha!












1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

AWESOME!! I'm looking forward to watching this process this weekend. And the dress is beautiful! :)