As Jeff says, you know you're farmer when you look out into your backyard and see corn stalks growing! Well, we must be farmers...because we've got corn stalks, watermelon, blackberries, and more!
Here's our watermelon. It's doubling in size every day...I've never seen anything grow quite like it! Jeff grew this vine and two others from seeds. There's lots more watermelon's about to form too!
Here's our main corn area...there's more scattered around our yard. You can see the watermelon down below.
And on a completely different note, here's some cute pics of Laura. I just bought her this basket the other day for her stuffed animals. She promptly threw them out and sat herself inside! She must have been in there forever with a huge grin on her face!
Here she is reading her book...still a beloved past-time of hers.
Mmm...plastic pastries...nothing like 'em!
I finally painted her table and chairs. I loved how they turned out...so colorful and fun :)
1 comment:
That niece of mine is really cute! And, your watermelon is very impressive. The table turned out great - nice job with everything!
Post a Comment