It was a fun day at the o.b. today! I got to hear that precious heart beat again...a crystal clear, very loud 152 beats/minute! We also were able to schedule our next ultrasound, in which we'll discover our little one's GENDER! NEXT FRIDAY, March 25th at 2:45 p.m. is the "big day!"
Here's where you come in...you have exactly 1 week to leave a comment under this post and tell me what you think I'm having :) I think it'll be a fun poll! My "hunch" is that I'm having a girl...I was right with Laura but then again, I did have a 50/50% chance of being correct :) This pregnancy has been quite different than with Laura, so I wouldn't be at all surprised in my "hunch" is wrong and it's a boy. Either way, we're completely thrilled for this little one's arrival and can't wait to call him/her by a name finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment