Friday, February 18, 2011

Officially 2 years old at the Happiest Place on Earth :)

It's hard to believe that it was only 2 years ago to-the-day that our lives were forever changed with the birth of Laura Jo! We truly had the PERFECT day to celebrate our amazing, little girl! Laura awoke in her Minnie Mouse jammies with a huge grin on her face exclaiming, "Let's meet Mickey!"


Before we could go, we surprised her with a Mickey doll to match her Minnie one! Elated doesn't even begin to describe her reaction. She was BEYOND excited! Of course, Mickey had to come with us to Disney!

I love this picture. We had the most amazing timing...we walked up to see Minnie and Mickey and there was only 1 family ahead of us in line! That whole minute she was waiting, Laura's eyes were focused on one thing...her best friend, Mickey!


Big hugs!

The only thing better than 1 Mickey you ask? ... 2 Mickeys, of course!

Laura is SO happy here. She does NOT want to leave!

This isn't the best of family photos...but, it's the only proof
that we were all here :)

Spinning on the tea cups was another highlight.

Laura loved the carousel too!

Of course, Laura rode Cinderella's horse :)

Laura even found Snow White who puckered up for a kiss!

Marked by a princess :)

When your 2nd birthday ends with a face like this, you know it was a GOOD day!

1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

I love all of her faces, but I especially LOVE her end of the day face - best 2nd birthday ever!! Good job mom and dad! ps. I'm glad I could contribute to the wardrobe for the day. :)