In case you all haven't been checking my little count-down ticker at the top of my blog, I thought I'd share with you that today is a pretty cool day. I am exactly 35 weeks along, which means that I have exactly 35 days until my due date :) I'm thinking I won't last that long, as Laura was naturally born 10 days early. I'm rooting for August 18th (her due date is August 26th). If Emily is born on this date, her birth date will be 8-18-11, the same numbers as my birth date (8-1-81), just with an extra 1. Plus, she'll be exactly 2.5 years apart from Laura, to the day! How fun would that be?! Of course, she'll come in her own perfect timing and any day she chooses will be a great one! It's been a fun experience seeing Emily grow via ultrasound, seeing me grow, and feeling Emily's every little move in my belly. I can't wait to meet her soon!
It's amazing how 30 weeks can make a difference! Here I am at 5 weeks gestation. (And, I even thought I had a mini-bump here...ha!)
Here I am at 35 weeks...and still growing!

No comments:
Post a Comment