I have officially graduated to my "30's" today and must say that it's been a pretty good start to the decade! I had a wonderful celebration with friends and family.
On Friday night, I had an awesome chocolate making party at Farris and Foster's with my friends! We got to eat unlimited chocolate samples and make a pound of chocolate all by ourselves with their supplies! It was ridiculous amounts of fun and ridiculously tasty too :)
Here are my creations. I chose to make all mine in dark chocolate, my personal favorite. Amongst the yumminess, there is a Mickey bar (with coconut flakes in the back), chocolate covered oreos, a tuxedo strawberry, and even some chocolate covered gummy worms for Laura!
My friends surprised me with the most stunning bouquet of flowers! They're all my favorite colors and are so full and fragrant!
I spent the whole weekend with my family. We went swimming and got tons of home-cooked meals. What's not to love about that?!
On my actual birthday, the whole family got to hear Emily's heart beat at the o.b. Then at night, Jeff and I went on a date to Carrabbas! What a wonderful end to a terrific 4 day celebration!
One of my favorite parts of my birthday is that I can officially say that Emily is coming THIS month! If you don't live in FL, tropical storm/hurricane "Emily" has been all over the news. It's been fun to turn on the t.v. and hear "Emily's coming soon!" A friend captured a snap-shot of the news and sent it to me...according to this report, she'll be here THIS weekend...ha, ha! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment