Monday, August 15, 2011

Emily will be here by Tuesday!

I just got back from the o.b. this afternoon and have progressed even further from last week. I'm at 3 c.m. dialated, 70% effaced...which is crazy to think when I you realize that I was only 1 c.m. when I entered the hospital with Laura and was in full-swing contractions before I hit 3 c.m.! My doctor has a sneaking suspicion that I will deliver this week. We're still rooting for the 18th...but, honestly, EVERY day is the PERFECT day for her arrival in my opinion :) Just in case Emily decides to stay put, we have a scheduled induction for 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 23rd (only 3 days before her due date). So, in only one week or less, our sweet Emily will be welcomed into this world.

Please pray for Emily, myself, and the whole family this week...that the delivery is as wonderful, quick, and painless as it was with Laura, that Jeff will be able to be there from start to finish (he still has to work 3 "12 hour night shifts" on Monday-Wed. nights), that Mommy/baby are both safe during the delivery process, and that everyone (especially Laura) adjusts to all the BIG changes in store for our growing family. What a week this will be!

No comments: