Friday, July 13, 2012

Chick-fil-a Cow Appreciation Day!

Ahh...Chick-fil-a Cow Appreciation Day...one of my favorite days of the year!  I think this year was the most fun yet!  Laura was soooo excited to dress up with her Mommy, Daddy, and sister. Last night was seriously like the night before Christmas.  Laura was up and completely dressed from "head to hoof" by 6:00 a.m....so, naturally, we had to start the day with breakfast!


Then, for lunch, we joined our friends at the Hunt Club Chick-fil-a.  We are definitely ready to eat more chicken!

But, before any chicken could be eaten, first things first...we had to give hugs to the cow!

And complete our family portrait with the "real cow"...

And, of course, Laura wasn't done posing for the camera!

And, the only thing better than dressing up like a cow, you ask?  Dressing up with friends, of course!  Here's Laura and Isaiah :)

Here's the whole herd...13 in all.  We are trying to win the "biggest herd" contest!

We also entered the cow-mobile contest.  I mean, come on...if you've got a giant card-board cut-out of a cow at home, you should put it to good use, right?

A cow-mobile wouldn't be complete without a tail!

I already can't wait for next year when Emily can get really excited too!  What a mooo-velous day!

1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

I'm so glad y'all had such a great day! A family that "grazes" together, stays together! :)