Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let the celebrations begin!

It's August...which means "PARTY TIME" for the Westover household!  We celebrated my 31st birthday on Wednesday and Jeff's birthday today (Sunday).  What a wonderful week of fun!  

Here I am with the cake that Jeff and the girls surprised me with!  They also surprised me with a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure...I'll be taking advantage of that next week!

My amazing friends got me these flowers and card.  It made my birthday morning perfect...I was literally able to "wake up and smell the roses!"  A sweet fragrance indeed!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love coupons.  BRIO gave a coupon for a FREE $23 steak/shrimp meal plus a free dessert!!!  I enjoyed it with my Mom, who also treated me to a shopping trip at the LOFT. I am so fashionable and so relaxed now...thanks Mom!
 

And of course, no birthday is complete without a group family shot. Check out the girls looking at each other. Just precious!


We also went to see Brave in 3-D at the movie theater!

 Jeff's birthday was also lots of fun. We enjoyed a wonderful church service, a free sub at Firehouse subs, and had a wonderful date at Sonny's BBQ for dinner. Jeff finished off the day with an ice-cream cake that we surprised him with...yum!

We can't wait to celebrate some more in just 2 more weeks when Emily turns 1!  Bring on the fun!  Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Bright Eyes said...

Yay! Looks like y'all had so much fun! See you in a few weeks!

Adam said...

Happy Birthday! Save me some ice cream cake! (I know, wishful thinking)