Hmmm....who could that be parked in our driveway?
Oh wait...I know that handsome face! It's Jeff in his BRAND NEW 2013 Toyota Scion tC! It's hard to capture on camera but the car literally glimmers in the sun and I think Jeff's smile is equally as radiant :) And even better...he'll be driving this beauty to his NEW JOB at FL Hospital in Zephyrhills, which will hopefully start on August 27th if the credentialing goes through on time.
Check it out...a sun roof! Plus, lots of other fancy features too including tinted windows, fog lights, outlets for USB and mp3 players, and even blue-tooth hands-free dialing from a button on the car :)
It was perfect timing. We also upgraded his license plate to a specialty one. This one supports the Florida trees.
Enjoy the ride Jeff! You've earned it! :)




2 comments:
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! Way to go Jeff!! We are so excited for your new job and your new car. You have definitely earned it and it's great to see all that hard work pay off. Enjoy the new ride!
I don't know which is cooler... that car, or that my wife was up at 5am looking at cars!
Can't wait to go cruizin with Jeff, blasting the tunes. I'm thinking something in the Beach Boys or Boyz II Men genre.
Post a Comment