With the new year, comes new resolutions. I'm excited this year to be off to a great start and to come up with 3 great goals!
1) Spend more time with God
2) Spend more one-on-one time with my hubby
3) Spend time for myself (a.k.a - biking)
I'm super excited to accomplish the first goal with a Beth Moore bible study "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" that's starting this month with ladies from my mom group at church. I'm looking forward to lasting friends and spiritual growth.
Thanks to one amazing Majo and amazing Papa Joe, Jeff and I have scheduled two date nights/afternoons each month :) We're excited to have our special times to look forward to. After 8 years of marriage, I am still madly in love with this man and I look forward to strengthening our marriage even further.
Lastly, my goal is to bike 28 miles/week on the trail. Thanks to my amazing husband and wonderful Mom, I'm off to a great start! It's funny how biking 14 miles actually GIVES you energy. I also find that it's a wonderful time to reflect on God's creation as I bike through its beauty.
I can't thank my wonderful husband and terrific parents enough...without you, I could not accomplish any of these goals. Your help really means the world to me. I look forward to being a healthier, more balanced "me" in 2013. I hope all of you are able to set and accomplish your goals as well this year! Happy 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment