9 years ago, we were running through rose petals, excited that we had each married our best friend :) What a GREAT decision we made and what a fun journey it has been since!
Here we are nearly a decade later!
We attended the luau at Disney's Polynesian Resort to celebrate our anniversary. We had the best seats in the house!
Mmmm...pineapple bread pudding. My favorite!
The costumes were amazing. I told Jeff that he needs to own the outfit the guys were wearing...lol :)
Our highlight was finding the hammocks on the beach afterwards. It was so relaxing to watch the boats on the water and feel the sand in between our toes!
We rode this little boat over to the Magic Kingdom for fireworks, rides, and the parade! It was the most fun boat I've ever ridden!
By 11:30 p.m., we were just a bit hungry again. A Mickey shaped ice cream solved that problem! How cute :)
Jeff surprised me the night before our date with a fancy Canon camera! I was so surprised and soooo excited! I enjoyed taking a few pictures before we left and captured some pretty great ones at the luau, I think!
Here's my first "test picture" on the roses Jeff got me.
Here's my first "photo subject"...Spike! He's still my favorite cockatiel after 22 years!
I love you Jeff! Here's to many more decades of married bliss! :)




1 comment:
Wow - what a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! That luau looks great and I'm glad you finally upgraded your camera. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment