Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Blessed. There's just no other way to describe my Mother's Day.  I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet of roses, a home made frame from Laura (along with a home made card), some beautiful drawings from both of my sweet girls, a lady bug pin wheel (Laura said that I needed to have one just like her), a pedicure from Bahama Nails, and even had a super fun mother's day lunch at Carrabbas with family!  It's hard to imagine loving life much more than I do right now!  I am loving every second with my sweet, precious girls (and my sweet hubby) and am trying to embrace every moment before they grow up before my very eyes!


Laura's school had this table all set up on the Friday before Mother's Day. What a fun surprise!

 Jeff helped with the house and Laura drew a beautiful drawing of herself and me standing beside a tree in the sunshine. I have this hanging above my bed now :)

Laura also wrote me the most precious letter, which Jeff transcribed and typed below.


Here's the girls hard at work on their Mother's Day artwork. Jeff said that even Emily sat there coloring for over 35 minutes!

Here we are after a delightful lunch at Carrabbas!

The girls were done with their photo session before I was...ha!

Here's all the mommies with their kiddos :)


No comments: