What a privilege it was to be a part of Amanda and Tyler's special day this last Saturday, February 22nd! It was a beautiful ceremony with a view of the beach in South Carolina with the perfect weather and the sweetest vows! It was definitely a family affair. I was a bridesmaid, Jeff walked Amanda down the aisle, and both the girls were flower girls. I made the flower girls dresses myself. It took over half a year to get both dresses completed and I used more tulle than I knew was possible to put in a single dress...but I had the best time doing it and was so happy to be able to contribute to the big event! Amanda and Tyler- we wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!
Getting some love from Aunt Christen and Uncle Adam!
Yep...Joshua is certainly growing...I'm at 34 weeks. Can't wait to meet him soon!
We had fun dressing up for the rehearsal too!








2 comments:
Love the pictures....glad they had good weather and everything went well. Congratulations, Amanda and Tyler!
Very cool! I've got to put some of these photos into my screensaver. They're great, and the girls look really sweet. Fun trip!
Post a Comment