It's hard to believe that 5 years has already flown by and my tiny newborn baby girl is now a grown-up young lady. Laura is one of the most creative, thoughtful, most amazing people I know and I couldn't be prouder to be her mom. I know there will be much bigger graduations in her future than pre-K but this one was a big one for me... She is moving on to grade-school, which is a whole new world for me as a parent. I look forward to the adventure and seeing her grow even more over the years!
Here's the graduate with her diploma, medal and bouquet of flowers!
I was trying to replicate the "first day of school photo" but before I could snap the shot, Emily raced in with her own magna doodle, complete with her own hand-written message. So precious!
And, here's the "first day of school photo"!
Laura will miss spending every day with her best friend Kate. We'll just have to plan lots of play dates this upcoming year!
Emily will miss Kate too!
Here's almost all the girls from Mrs. Large's class. So sweet!
This was showing as Laura walked across the graduation stage.
Here she is receiving her medal from Mrs. Large.
And, of course, she had to get a big hug too!









1 comment:
Such adorable pictures! Love the first and last day of school photos. I'm stealing that idea for Kindergarten :)
Post a Comment