Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Gender Poll

I was looking at my calendar and realized that it's exactly two weeks until we find out the sex of the baby! I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out!

I was interested to see what you all think I'm having and the rationale behind it. Originally, I was very convinced it was a boy. But the pregnancy has been so calm and the heart-rate is higher, so now I think it's a girl. Jeff is still utterly convinced it's a boy.

So, what's your thought? Leave a comment and let's take a poll!

4 comments:

Bright Eyes said...

I say a girl! I know that the Westover crew runs heavy on girls at least, and I have an inkling. ;)

Adam said...

BOY! B/c Jeff says so. This is an authority issue really :)

Fletcher and A'me said...

Elliot had a high heartbeat too. I think the mom knows instinctively so if you say girl then I say girl!

Stacy Harris said...

I'm going to go with boy. No real reason why, just thinking that's what it is. But really, either way - it's lots of fun!