Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!!!
Here is a profile of our sweet little one.

Here she is waving at the camera. She actually moved her hand up and down...too precious for words!



Here's confirmation that, yes, indeed, she is a girl. I figure since I could only tell what gender the parts belonged to after the tech informed me, it couldn't be too embarrassing for her yet!

So, there you have it, it's a beautiful healthy, 6 ounce little girl. She's right on target for everything :) I couldn't ask for anything more in the whole world. What an amazing experience. I drank a coca-cola an hour before the ultra-sound, after receiving advice from a few friends...and, boy did she respond! She was turning around and doing all sorts of tricks for us! I was also commended for my exceptionally full bladder. The tech said it was one of the fullest she has seen...and, holy cow, did it feel full too! I think I had a brief glimpse of the pains of child labor... After, of course, seeing my baby girl, the other highlight of the day had to be using the restroom afterwards!

Before everyone inundates us with the big question, ...here are the top 4 choices for names:
1) Laura Jo
2) Emily Jo
3) Katie Jo
4) Anna Jo
You're welcome to chime in with your opinion in you would like. We went through 25,000 baby names in our little book. I think all 4 are good choices...it'll be hard to pick... Decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

Parks Family said...

Woo-Hoo!! I just knew it!! You HAVE TO have a Princess Jo!! Congratulations Jeff and Sarah! We are so happy for you! ~~ Paula and the family

Bright Eyes said...

Oh, she's so beautiful! Congratulations guys!!!!

Stacy Harris said...

Can't wait to meet my neice!! I loved that profile shot, there's a real little baby in there . . . you need to post another belly shot. So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Kaite Jo would be my first choice.
It figures you'd have a girl, just seems fitting :) I didn't know about the coke, that's funny, glade everything is a-ok,