At the request of Stacy, here are some update pictures of my belly. I'll be at 19 weeks tomorrow. It's funny how every outfit makes you look entirely different in size and shape...this seems to be particularly pronounced in pregnancy. The dresses seem to "showcase" the baby bump more than the pant outfits, so here's some pictures in my brown dress.
As far as the pregnancy is going, everything seems to be going just fine. I have my next check-up this Monday afternoon. Those are always my favorite days of the month. I so enjoy hearing that heartbeat! As far as kicking is concerned, the ultrasound showed she is going kung-foo in there....but I still can't feel a thing. I'm sure you'll get an updated blog the second I feel that first kick! I can't wait. My hormones are going a bit crazy now...I'm feeling very mentally unstable...insane or out-of-my-mind would be a good descriptor! Hopefully, it'll even out soon. I've always considered myself a very level-headed person...until now!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting the belly pictures. Your baby bump is getting pretty big . . . and you tried to tell me the pictures made it look "small". Whatever. Glad everything's going so great.
As for the fact that you've always been level headed, I shall not comment.
You're such a cute pregnant lady!! :)
Post a Comment