Sunday, October 12, 2008

half way there!

It's hard to believe. I'm standing here in this picture at 20 weeks pregnant...half way to my 40 week journey to grow this baby! Time has flown by and I'm sure the second half of pregnancy will go just as fast...if not faster! I'm trying to enjoy each moment of it. So far, it's been a breeze. This weekend has been one of the more unpleasant ones unfortunately...I have the sniffles and a sore throat :( But, I think I'm on the healing end of this cold now. I also think I have started to feel our baby's kicks for the first time. They're so slight and you have to really concentrate...but, they're there and they are the most wonderful feeling. I tried to get Jeff to feel one...but, they're just not strong enough yet. Hopefully, in the coming weeks, he'll be able to feel this little miracle too!

No comments: