
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Happy 18th Bird Day Spike!
It has been 7 months since Spike was literally fighting for life. The vet gave him a poor prognosis and we weren't sure if he'd make it through the summer. And here we are...in October, celebrating Spike's 18th year of life (that's around 65 years old in bird years) and Spike is in better health and shape than he's been in years! Not only did God grant my prayer of sparing my little bird's life but he gave me the life of my sweet daughter too! I'm doubly blessed and so excited to celebrate so much life! I can still vividly remember the day that I bought Spike...I was 9 years old and spent every penny that I owned plus I had to borrow $11 from Stacy (thank you Stacy...you're the best). To this day, I still think it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Thank God for for all the blessings he has bestowed on me...especially for my tiny little feathered miracle! Below, you can enjoy some pictures from his "bird-day party."


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment