Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

After 9 days of being severely sick with an upper respiratory infection, I have finally been able to get back into the swing of things :) This weekend, Jeff and I went to visit Christen (Jeff's sister) in South Carolina. We had a super fun time...one of the highlights being our pumpkin patch visit where we found our two prized pumpkins (which will be later carved into Princess Aurora and Cinderella's castle) and went through a corn maze. We also found a striking resemblance between the pumpkin we had picked out and our little pumpkin in my belly. I thought you all would enjoy a picture showing this resemblance...ha!

On our way to South Carolina, we stopped by Jacksonville and got a tour of Stacy and Adam's house. It was fun to see how everything will fit together and I can't wait to take the whole family, including baby Jo, to stay in the guest room of "Harris Inn."



1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

Yaaaay! Phenomenal pumpkin faces folks - ahhhmazing. :)