Saturday, May 23, 2009

best moment of motherhood yet :)

Everyone has those moments in their life that they will never forget.  If I had to rank my top moments, this one would be in the top 3 for sure...

I was reading a book to Laura Jo and turned her around afterwards so that I could see her.  Laura looked at me, made the biggest grin ever, and LAUGHED for the first time!  We must have laughed with each other for a good 3-4 minutes.  I have never heard a more pure, wonderful sound in my entire life.  I think I had tears forming in my eyes because I was so excited.  My baby girl is so full of joy that she laughs now...how fun!

On another note, the same student who got Laura that sweet yellow dress gave her this one too.  I just had to share....


This is Laura's new thing...she's discovered that she can clasp her hands together.  She looks like such a proper lady...until she uses one hand to shove the other whole fist in her mouth...yum!


I don't have a professional camera, as you can clearly see...hopefully, I'll get a clearer picture to post later...but here's one for now of her sweet and perfect smile :)


No comments: