What a big couple of days! Tomorrow I will be going back to work to finish up the school year. I have been prepping myself for the entire 10 1/2 weeks, trying to muster up the strength to be away from my sweet baby girl. I'll be home by 4 p.m. and she has lots of pumped milk waiting for her. I hope I won't be a crying mess. It makes me feel a lot better that she'll be with her Daddy all day tomorrow, who she just loves and adores :)
Since, I'll be going back to work, Jeff will be working weekends so that he can watch her during the week. So, yesterday was our last day together for the next five weeks. We had a great time relaxing. We went on a bike ride and went bowling. As part of a beginners league, Jeff and I got 8 games with instructional help and got our own bowling balls. However, with the pregnancy, my game was never that great. Now that Laura Jo is out of my tummy, my bowling has dramatically improved! I reached my goal yesterday and got a "turkey" with my personal high score of 158. I'm sure I won't see a score like that anytime soon but it sure was fun to see once!
And even bigger news than my turkey, Laura has really started to roll over more! Before, her rolling was accidental and sporatic. Now, she makes a game out of it and will try over and over for quite a while. Today, she actually rolled over and proceded to army crawl on her tummy across the entire length of the couch! Of course, I was too engaged and excited about her rolling over completely by herself that I didn't think of grabbing the camera. By the time I did, she was a bit tired and couldn't make it all the way over anymore. I'll try to get better video and post it later.
Keep me in your prayers as I become a "working Mom" and finish up the school year!
1 comment:
Yaaay! Laura Jo's a little CHAMPION!!! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment