Today, my baby girl is 7 months old! I can hardly believe it...she's getting 2 teeth in (both on the bottom), she sits up like a pro, she's reaching for things outside of her grasp (and getting them), and "talking" up a storm! Enjoy the photos from our wonderful day :)
Here's Laura in her "big girl" chair. It sings and talks to her as she sits on it and as she uses the things on her desk. Too cute!
Publix is one of our favorite places now that Laura can sit up. She loves to see all the pretty colors and smiles at EVERYONE she sees!
I took Laura to Cranes Roost to feed the ducks and capture some "professional photos." Feeding the ducks was the BEST...Laura was just giggling away at the sight of those birds eating the bread...it made my day! This photo at Cranes Roost is my favorite. I just sat her down and she did this pose all by herself. I love how she has her arm back to highlight the birthday cupcake on the picnic basket :)
1 comment:
she looks so sweet and grown-up! i love her cute little dress and her pose with the picnic basket - which also looks neat!
Post a Comment