Anyone who knows Jeff and I knows that we love FREEBIES! Well, today was a wonderful day for free stuff. There's this amazing web-site that gives you good deals in the area. Today, there were two deals. The first one was for Sears...I got a $10 certificate to the Sears junior department. With the coupon, my total came to only 83 cents and I got two pairs of shorts (one of them being the yellow ones in the photo) and a green cotton baby tee. The second deal was for Pollo Tropical...if you wear all yellow and cluck like a chicken, you get a free chicken meal with black beans and rice...they gave us THREE free meals since Laura was dressed up too! We looked ridiculous but it was fun and completely worth it! Horray for free stuff :)
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys are hilarious! Glad you're staying true to yourselves and getting Laura in on the freebies too.
Post a Comment