Sunday, September 13, 2009

busy days...

It certainly has been a busy few weeks. Laura's 7 month birthday is THIS Friday and she's growing up before my eyes!  She's cutting her first tooth (actually, it might be teeth) as we speak!  She's getting her bottom front teeth in. Laura is such a little trooper...hardly any fusses. The tooth has made it past the gum mark but isn't really sticking up yet.  I'm trying to enjoy the last glimpses of her precious "gummy smile" while it's still tooth-free!

She also has been making trips to Disney with me about once a week to ride a few rides. We went to Magic Kingdom this last week and as we're turning the corner of the castle, who do we find?  None other than the FAIRY GODMOTHER...I swear, it was straight out of a fairy tale, she seemed to just "pop up" and the weirdest part...there was not another sole around...just us!  I think I must have a REAL PRINCESS on my hands!  Of course, I was camera free so I snapped a cell phone photo.  You will see below my sad attempt to take a real photo of my cell phone photo...I'll try to do better next time!  

You will also see Laura dressed up her in Texas Longhorn outift...just like her Papa Joe!  She wore her outfit to Chick-fil-a on Labor day and earned a free sandwich for Jeff (who was working). Is she a great daughter or what?

 


No comments: