What a HUGE day today! Laura Jo took her first step all by herself! It was the most amazing thing...her Mama Jo was over for a vist and we were playing on the living room floor. Out of nowhere, Laura stands up unassisted and takes a step into her Mama Jo's arms! I had tears in my eyes. Laura was so excited she didn't know what to do with herself! She stood up all by herself several more times afterwards and even showed off for her Daddy when he came home from the hospital :) Every time I think life can't get any sweeter, it seems to find a way! I also finished another dress for her, thanks to the pattern and material from Memom and Glenda. My hope is to get a picture of Laura in this dress while taking some of her first steps...I'm not sure how long that will take, as the camera seems to distract her. So, for now I'm posting just a picture of the dress!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment