Saturday, April 17, 2010

tweet heart photos

I took Laura for more photos so that I could get my "free collage" from Sears. As always, Laura smiled HUGE for every photo and had lots of fun. I can't wait to get the collage on the 24th. I chose 3 photos that really represent her at this point in time: her walking pose, her "love the bunny" pose, and her "found my head" pose! She is SO much fun right now. I'm loving every second of motherhood. Laura is an "expert" walker now and goes wherever looks exciting at lightning pace! I've enjoyed trying to keep up with her!
Here's her "walking pose." No more crawling for this big girl!
Here's her up-close one. I didn't choose this one for the collage since it looks so similar to the smile above but I love it, just the same.

I also chose this one for the collage. We captured this one after asking, "Laura, where's your head?"
She still knows where it is!....


This pose is thanks to Momma Jo's teaching. Now, every time you give Laura a stuffed animal, you say "Love the __fill in name of animal___" and she'll hold it right by her face, hug it tight, and rotate back and forth...so precious!

1 comment:

Bright Eyes said...

Yaaay! I LOVE it!! Any chance we could get a "Love the Bunny" video? :)