Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bows and "finding her head"

I just LOVE my sweet baby girl! I have especially enjoyed making things for her. In addition to my sewing and applique skills, I have added bow making to my repertoire. So, with all my new bows, I made a bow holder. I bought tiny little letters to match the big ones on her wall and painted them the very same way too :) The pink flower and yellow chick bows were just made this week with the help of a friend. Unfortunately, Laura likes to rip her bows out of her hair when she "finds her head." (see video below) At least with this bow holder, the wall will "wear" them...ha!


It's hard to see, but you can see the letters look just the same :)

One of my more favorite tricks of Laura's is when she finds her head and belly button. Here's a look of my smart cookie in action!
As you can see in this next video, finding her head usually leads to Laura's bows coming out! So funny!

No comments: