This Thanksgiving, it's so easy to see what I'm thankful for...EVERYTHING! I am so in love with my family and am was so grateful this week to spend lots of quality time with both sides of the family.
Here's Laura sporting her turkey hat that she hand-made during toddler time at Chick-fil-a. Lookin' good Laura Jo!
We spent Wednesday morning at ICE! with Christen, Adam, and Amanda. It was lots of fun but definitely unusual feeling to be putting on ski clothes when it felt like 90 degrees outside! Laura looked adorable in her parka.
Family photo by the stockings :)
The highlight for Laura was definitely the ice slide. She went on it over and over again with a huge grin on her face :)
Here's our whole group in front of the life-size nativity!
Christen and I had a great time making home-made apple pies...yum, yum!
Amanda and Laura helped to pat the dough!
On Thanksgiving day, we had a wonderful meal with the Sherwood family. It was quite a feast and terrific time together!
Praise the Lord...for He is GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment