Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emily's Registry

Emily is so blessed to have just about everything she needs already...thanks to her big sister, Laura Jo! I have been asked by a few people what sorts of things Emily would like/need. To be honest, we feel beyond blessed and all of your warmth, love, and support is really all we need! She's got plenty of clothes already and all of the baby "basics." She even has tons of lotion (please nothing scented...I'm sure she will have sensitive skin just like her mama!) and shampoo left over from Laura. I did have fun, however, putting together a few small registries with "fun items" for Emily...accessory items like a birdie nightlight (sorry, you have to go in the store to actually see/purchase this item), an adorable dollhouse book shelf, a birdie lamp, a cute diaper organizer, home-made crotched headbands, etc. There's not much there...but then again, the Lord has blessed us with just about everything already! Enjoy browsing! You can click on the links below to access our registries. You can also click on the links to the left-hand side of the blog.

We are registered at:

Amazon.com (a universal registry) (This registry just has my crotched head-bands on them. There are 32 colors to choose from...I listed my 8 color choices under "notes" in blue writing!)





No comments: