Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

It's hard to believe that this beautiful young, lady standing before me started KINDERGARTEN today!!!  Wow!  She had a wonderful first day at Northland's Early Learning Center. I was moved to tears by her sweet teacher's testimony and her deep love for our children.  You know it's going to be a great year when they start each day with a bible devotional and get hugs every day.  Laura was so excited to learn Spanish today and play on the playground with her friends. She also got to present her "things I like" puzzle piece that she had made for homework.  It was a terrific first day!





We even found her a new FROZEN backpack!

And, of course, she had to have a special breakfast for her special day!

Laura loves her teacher, Mrs. Julin already!

Laura and Arden are delighted to see each other after being in the same class last year too!

good-bye hugs from Emily

Here's her new backpack and napkin that I packed

I found this in her binder when she came home. I love the personalized note from her teacher. How sweet and thoughtful!

No comments: