Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Us!

Three is my favorite number...always has been since I was a child.  So this year, when I turned the big DOUBLE-THREE, my family went all out!  I got surprised with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from friends, got a sparkly origami owl "Mommy necklace" to represent my 3 kiddos, got to go on a scavenger hunt for a kitchen-aid mixer, and got to spend my actual birthday at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon with the family!  What a way to celebrate!


 The sand was the best castle building sand ever. Emily and I must have spent over an hour building our beautiful sculptures!

Laura loved it all...but I think a highlight for her was learning to snorkel and then snorkeling with some sharks!

Here's Emily's other highlight..."her" alligator!

What's not to love when you get to spend your name with these guys?

My phone even wished me a happy birthday. Now, that's a first!

I got a little help blowing out my candle...


mmm....red velvet cake. This was some seriously delicious stuff!

I loved the excitement of the kiddos. They just are so happy to make their Mommy happy :)

Here we are on our scavenger hunt. I am consulting the kids to figure out where to go next!

Here's my "Mommy Necklace"with each of the kids' birthstone.  The green is for Emily, purple is for Laura, and the clear is for Joshua :)

We celebrated Jeff's birthday too! We had a wonderful date at Panera and even got to see a movie at the theater in 3-D!

This week, Joshua celebrated his 4 month birthday.  Here he is sporting his new outfit that he plans to wear in the fall when he meets Mickey for the first time :)

And, here is his official 4 month photo for his baby book.  Looking suave Joshua!


No comments: