I may be just a tad biased...but I am SO incredibly proud of my amazing Laura Jo. She is ready to start kindergarten in just one week and I can hardly believe the remarkable, hardworking, thoughtful, and creative young lady that stands before me. We started learning to read in the winter of this last year (while in pre-K) and she's now a lean-mean reading machine :) We have fallen in love with the Fancy Nancy Series. If you have a young child, I can't express to you how wonderful this series is. It is a vocabulary building book (in this book alone, she reads and understands words like bouquet, conceal, exhausted, and fascinating). It also has gotten her excited to learn about things such as the solar system and biographies of famous historical figures, and teaches life lessons (like not to cheat on a test). So, without further ado, here is a video of Laura reading one of her favorite Fancy Nancy Books..."Poison Ivy Expert."
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment